OMIMO modules are provided with a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) license, which means you have the right to use them, teach them, and create derived content for commercial or non‑commercial purposes without asking for permission as long as you do so with appropriate attribution.
The following is an example of an appropriate attribution for P3.express:
Some of the provided content is adapted from P3.express (https://p3.express), used under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
You can replace this statement with any other statement as long as the following conditions are met:
- The URL of the module is mentioned.
- The “Creative Commons Attribution” license is mentioned.
- The statement notes that the content is derived or adapted from the original content.
- The statement doesn’t imply that OMIMO endorses the content.
The statement can be placed as follows:
- On a website: On the footer of all pages that have content about P3.express.
- In a book: On the front matter.
- On a slide deck: On one of the first slides.
- Other content: In an appropriate place toward the beginning of the content.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about appropriate attribution: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find more information about attribution on the Creative Commons Wiki.